Thursday, January 21, 2010

Uncomfortable But Free



"During this portion of their career, Faxed Head played a messy mixture of extreme metal and Japanese-style electronic noise, topped with growly indecipherable lyrics and punctuated by frequent blasts of annoying feedback and tape-squealing racket. Still, there are enough great hooks to keep your ears open and eyes along the road, including the twisted marchcore anthem 'Show Pride In Coalinga,' funnilegible moomaloom 'Violence Gone' and ass-kicking metal licker 'Wyoming Hair.'"

Sample lyrics:
- "I'm never going to leave Coalinga/I love it here; it is my home/Also, I cannot get up/Or my bones will puncture through my skin"
- "In spring, at Burger King, they put up orange banners/In December, they put up red/In their parking lot, I shot myself"
- "In addition to our suicide pact/We respect tires, and their rubber track"
- "Element of life/Butter butter cup/I'd drop it all right now/Dearest babe/I'm in pain/Sniff glue you whore cow"
- "Don't tell me cut your Wyoming hair/I'll nail you to a cross and piss on you"
- "I shot my face and it was bad/So I had the surgeon make it plaid/Why, God, why?"
- "They put a man into space/He shit his pants on the moon/The whole galaxy was watching"

Link in comments.

1 comment: